Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 10, 2013

Alienware ALW17-6869sLV 17-Inch Discounts

R. Maraj (Panama city, fl usa) :
Its a little bigger than i expected but I'm a big guy so this definitely wont be a problem, I have already opened it up and installed a 128Gb crucial mSata card and reloaded OS to that.
I would be carrying this around and was thinking that it might be too heavy but after getting it I don't see it as being a problem, it would go from the house to the car and from the car to another house so no subway or taxi or far walks. I saw someone complain about the touchpad but the sensitivity can be adjusted which makes it usable. I would advise anyone who is going to purchase to actually get their hands on a 17inch so they have an idea of the size or use some cardboard and rough out the dimensions.
If anyone has questions feel free to ask I would try to answer them best I can.

CombatMedic68w (Shytown) :
Thank You for the great service and fast shipment.Great item for thew price.The item is great and has a new customer for life.
This PC is a MONSTER.I use it for all my networks & Flash sites.
NOTE:Anyone that want's to use Dual Displays,You MUST use a DUAL DVI Adapter.It has NO display port "Internal" on the PC

wuqiao (USA) :
Like the appearance of the alienware laptops and configuration, performance is very good, play cool. Amazon promotion orders, price is dell's official website cheaper a lot, and not wait a long time to take the arrival of the goods.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét