Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

Dell D630 + Windows 7 Discounts

Retailwonderer (Wisconsin, USA) :
Everything was as advertised, except the hard drive was larger (not complaining!). Shipped quickly. It looks almost brand new. Everything works. Very good battery life. Faster than I expected with only 2MB of RAM. I figured I'd buy more RAM given that it's Windows 7, but I probably won't need to. Great value for the price.

SpiltMilk (Minneapolis) :
I was hesitant to buy a refurbished product but so far I'm very happy with the deal I got (about $225) for the Dell Latitude D630. The top was a little scratched and the corner of the lid has a little piece broken off of it but I don't really mind. I didn't try using the DVD player for a few weeks and when I did, discovered it wasn't working. I contacted the seller today who promptly decided to send me a replacement drive. The included software is of questionable value. I've had a lot of compatibility issues b/t Microsoft Office and the installed Apache Open Office. Also, the installed security software is only good for 30 days so you'll need to purchase or see if you can find a decent free one. Still, I'm quite happy with this purchase and the integrity of the seller.

Rockcat (Spacecoast) :
The laptop was a gift for my husband. I couldn't afford a lot and the price was right. It arrived well before the estimated date and shipped priority although I did not order fast shipping. I had written the seller prior to ordering and was promised a battery that would last 1-1/2 hours. This one lasts over 3 1/2! We are very happy with this purchase and have recommended the seller to others.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét