Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Dell Latitude E6400 Discounts

Katerina "Kat" (Kentucky, USA) :
I've owned my Dell Latitude E6400 for about six months now, and have been working with it almost daily -- running a bunch of web development and graphics editing software. Have not had any issues with this laptop that would make me regret buying it, overall -- very positive experience. The performance is solid, I had Win XP Pro on it, and now upgraded to Win 7 Pro, and it runs like a charm! The battery life is very good (I have a 9-cell battery) -- the longeste I've kept the laptop running non-stop is 4 hours, and never needed to plug back in; the screen size (14") is a good balance for travel and working in comfort. The built-in wireless adapted sometimes needs to be restarted (there is a switch on the side -- turn it on and off to restart the wireless, not a big deal at all), but I only noticed that this needs to be done after the system comes out of hibernation. I bought this laptop with a deep discount (it was refurbished by Dell), had some reservations at the time of purchase, but am a very happy camper now -- no worries!

Anthony (anywhere the Army sends us!) :
Shipped w/i 3 days. 3-4 hour battery life depending on what you have running. Can dual boot operating systems (I have linux and windows 7). Can play low end games like minecraft/FATE/Half Life really well. Runs extremely fast as long as you don't overload it with too many processes.etc. Doesn't come with web cam. Ram, cpu, HDD are all upgradeable!!! Buy it you wont regret it!!!

Tomkatt (Ewa Beach, HI, US) :
I usually don't buy refurbs but decided to take a chance. The Dell Lattitude E6400 arrived quickly and was in good shape. After a couple of weeks something went wrong with Windows 7 and it started freezing up. I emailed the vendor emphasizing that I didn't really think there was anything physically wrong with the laptop, asking if I could get a windows disk to reinstall the operating system. Almost immediately, I received an email offering to send a whole new hard drive with Win 7 installed. It arrived very fast and I would recommend both this model and the vendor I bought it from.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét