Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Dell Inspiron 15R i15RM-5098sLV 15.6-Inch Discounts

Kyle L Lindstrom (US) :
After going through all the specs on various computers this is the one I decided on. I searched Best Buy, Tiger Direct, etc.. and Amazon had the same exact computer for $50 less and I also have Amazon Prime so it was a win, win. I like how light the computer is, in the past I have travelled with a laptop and the weight was a big issue. I was trying to avoid buying a Windows 8 system but then I found the app called START 8 so I decided to try Windows 8. Start 8 makes your desktop identical to the old Windows 7 so I didn't waste any time going to Windows 8. System is fast, starts up very quick and screen is very clear. Keyboard is nice and responsive. I don't rarely use the touch pad so I can't rate how I like it. I also like the battery connection to the laptop. My old Toshiba had a loose connection right from the start and didn't like it. The battery life is also pretty good. If there is one thing I could change it would be a longer power cord, it could use an extra 2 ft. I would recommend this computer to others.

Toni (WA) :
Bought it a month ago for my sister. Just tested it but it looked awesome. Its a lot thinner than the previous version and its pretty fast. Only thing im dissapointed about is that it doesnt have swappable lids anymore

Txt (NEWARK, DE, US) :
This laptop is purchased for my college. So far so GOOD! I love the product and it's solid. The Windows 8 is very different than Windows 7. I am beginning to catch on to all the differences, and some of them appear to be practical. The laptop itself is quick. My only suggestion is to learn to use your computer before you decide to not like it. Once you get use to it, then decide if you don't like it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét