Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

Dell Inspiron i14R5-5743sLV 14-Inch Discounts

Dorothy Wilson (USA) :
I've had this laptop about 3 months now and so far it has been trouble free. It's a nice size; not too heavy, but large enough to have a comfortable keyboard. Love the touchpad and the streaming video and sound are really good if the source is a good one. I would much rather have Windows 7 than Windows 8, but it isn't available any longer on a new computer. I hope this one is as long-lived as the last Dell we purchased

T. Abramson (GA) :
I am very pleased with my choice of this Inspiron 14" laptop. The Intel Core i5 processor makes all email, bill pay and security features work very well with no freezes and the quality of the case and keyboard is just excellent. I like the 14" size much better for portability and can easily carry everywhere I go. Speed, durability, quality and excellent features !

Tessie (CA) :
first week of use, the battery works for 4 hours before i recharge again,, for 2nd week of use it last now for 2 and half hours,, always recharging.. advertisement hard drive says 750GB, but actually its only 650GB inside.. but anyway processor is good, can access the internet so fast, but low in downloading videos.. windows 8 is not good, i most preferred windows 7..

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét