Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Dell Inspiron 15R i15RM-4634SLV 15.6-Inch Discounts

Nat13 (ID) :
I needed this for a business trip and it arrived 4 days before I was scheduled to leave. Upon opening the laptop I noticed it had a pixel that was bright white on the screen. I called Amazon and they amazingly sent me a new laptop 2 days later just in time for my trip!! GREAT customer service Amazon, thank you! The Dell laptop is awesome as well! I've never had a problem with Dell, I call them die hards! always works no matter what! Love love love my new Dell!

Milt Freberg (Fresno, Ca United States) :
This laptop is fantastic. It operates with lightning speed. The battery lasts forever. The keyboard is very comfortable to use.
The only fault it has is the windows 8 really sucks for the ease of use. Nothing like older windows programs makes it somewhat time consuming. Overall I like the computer

ValkyrieBob (APO, AP, US) :
This is a nice laptop with lots of features. Not sure I like the new windows environment but laptop is fast, viewing screen is nice size and bright. I had an older Inspirion 1525 and this is a great replacement.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét