Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

Dell XPS 15 XPS15-1132sLV 15.6-Inch Discounts

Brandon A Frazho (Gladstone, MI, US) :
I love this computer and have had it in use for a couple months now. I wish the keyboard was a little bigger (or even had the second number pad) and the battery is a bit shorter than I expected it to be, but those are seriously my only real complaints thus far. Beautiful picture and sound, fast, lots of memory, and a solid price for a nice Dell product. I would recommend to a friend looking for something a little nicer for college or beyond. The thing that really got me was a Blu-Ray player too. Nicely done, Dell, nicely done.

Gilberth Molina (Cartago, Costa Rica) :
This computer is amazing, recommended in all its aspects, has a screen with incredible colours, the keyboard is very comfortable, the aluminium finish undisputed, finally the soft part of the keyboard surface is great.

Mr. AHMED S. M. MAAMARI "lord_al3in" (UK) :
This is not my first XPS, but this one is amazing I love to buy this kind of laptop and I advice everyone who looking for an every day use laptop for work or personal, this is the laptop, the only problem is the software Windows 8, I recommend to remove it and I tall Windows 7, I gave my laptop to the local dealer and they downgrade it for free, other than that I really like it.....

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét