Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 10, 2013

Dell Latitude LAT10e-2633BK 10.1-Inch Tablet Discounts

Ce33 (Portland, OR) :
Most tablets are very limited to what they can do therefore that's why I give this tablet 4 stars. You do not buy a tablet because you want the power and ports that a laptop has... You give up size and weight for a comfortable compact screen... To expect a lot of ports and speed is like expecting a motorcycle to have the same luxury and speed as a car.
Good product , for what it is a "tablet". A better docking system maybe in order but so far ok
Maybe the problem the past reviews have is the seller ... Not dell... I have had nothing but incomparable customer support from dell when I purchased directly from them.

Cherrie May (Boston, MA) :
The tablet is great however when it was delivered it was missing the power adaptor. I have tried to contact Amazon and Dell and each says its the others problem. So, I have a Tablet that I cannot use because I dont have a power adaptor and neither company will provide me with one. Yes, I can purchase one but since I spent over 600 dollars on this Tablet it should have been in my order to begin with!

Ar10 (Tacoma, Wa) :
Arrived intact. Missing windows 8 product key. Dell customer support told me to call Microsoft. Useless product no customer help. They have hung up on me twice and have called me a liar, they asked me if I lived in Brazil. No wonder Dell are going belly up. No mini hdmi out. Do not buy.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét