Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 10, 2013

Dell Inspiron 17 i17RM-2419sLV 17.3-Inch Discounts

Kurt Koehler "Kurt" (Green Bay, WI USA)

bought this laptop last week. Day one of use, the laptop shut down no less than 6 times. Second day of use, last night, lap top shut down 4 times, ususally after 15-20 min of use.


Pushaka S W Qubro (Kent, WA USA)

It have nice display capability and compatibility, good for everyday use also because I use it like 7-10 hours non stop.
Even when I use it for gaming which is 3 - 5 hours it still ok.
However the fan is pretty noisy that I choose to buy cooler to support it.
That is why I choose Dell,they are really produce credible pc and laptop.


Edin (Houston, TX USA)

Nice laptop, battery life decent, speed ok, plays most of the games despite intel graphic card. Wifi adapter amazing. Nice big screen. I dont believe you can get anything better for this money. ADVICE" Add some more money and buy Corei7 or laptop with nvidia GPU.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét