Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

Dell XPS XPS15-9062sLV 15-Inch Discounts

Dness (Buenos Aires, Argentina) :
Upon receiving it I couldn't save anything to the hard drive, so Dell had me reinstall windows. Then less than a year after I bought it it died. Dell is claiming this is a software issue, therefor refusing to fix it under warranty. When the laptop refuses to even start up that is not a software issue.

Jon Cheever (WA) :
This model apparently replaces the XPS15-9375sLV. The earlier model had terrible reviews--primarily because the wifi wouldn't work if the laptop was more than 10 feet from the wifi base. Has this issue been resolved with this new Dell model 9062slV? Dell needs to let us know--I'd love to buy this computer, but I can't afford to spend hours on tech support to resolve a problem that carried over from the earlier XPS 15.

Kenneth hill (USA) :
I had a little problem..However, I called Dell support team. A very talented and knowledgeable technician came out from Worldwide Services, Bob Rudden..Friendly and helpful...Now I am back in service...Thank you...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét