Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

Dell Inspiron 17 i17RV 17-Inch Discounts

Doreen (Washington, DC) :
I'm writing this review from my moms account because she got it for me for graduation! I love this laptop so much, the screen is huge the keyboard is well placed as is the touch pad. The sound quality is great, i love listening to music while i study. at first I was iffy about Windows 8 but now I am extremely impressed with it. The battery life is not super amazing but honestly I can't complain. The texture makes oily fingerprints show up more than I'd like but it is very easy to clean. Everything runs super fast, the screen resolution is nice and the web cam is clear and not too pixlated. I'm super happy with this product and suggest it for anyone going into college or just having it for entertainment :)

Patricia "Say something about yourself!" (UPLAND, CA, US) :
I had a problem with the Start up screen not opening, it would act like it was going to open but it just never would. I called dell tech support, they charged me 119.00 to take control of computer with manual assist just to tell me that the hard drive was out. then dell tech support said they would repair hard drive but it would cost me 169.00 additional dollars. thank god for Amazon standing behind their products, what a fantastic company Amazon is, I would feel comfortable buying anything from amazon. disappointed in Dell
a company i have bought many computers from. What happened to customer service being good??? I WILL NOT BUY ANOTHER DELL COMPUTER. THIS WAS A BRAND NEW COMPUTER, CHECK YOUR WARRANTEE'S

phyllis connell (Home) :
Well, I guess I am out of luck because I cannot return this item, but I would not recommend this product to anyone. Every 5 minutes, I get internet explorer not responded, and I have to shut it down, and then it freezes, so I can't even get it to turn back on. I pay for anti-viral protection, and I only use it for games and facebook. It is very frustrating, as it never works. :(

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét