Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

Dell Inspiron 14z i14z-2203sLV 14.0-Inch Discounts

Rod Cr45 (USA) :
I had owned three Dell laptops and two desktops before purchasing this one, and was hoping for the good performance and quality I had come to expect from Dell, but I have to say I was bitterly disappointed. I think a lot of the performance suffered in Dell's efforts to cram the computer into that beautiful thin design as they rushed the release of this "ultrabook" without it being quite ready. I was so disappointed that I ended up missing my previous much cheaper and older Dell Inspiron T4400. PROS: beautiful design, quiet, fast start-up, thin. CONS: poor battery life, low screen resolution, terrible webcam quality, it loses network connection constantly, sometimes the screen cannot be "woken" when it is in sleep mode, and I would've traded the optical drive for an extra USB port (two is not enough). I rated it with three stars because after 13 months of use it still works, which deserves an "OK".

Grishma (US) :
This is my second Dell laptop in the 12 years i have been using laptops. I also purchased 1 HP and 1 Toshiba during this time. The first Dell Inspirion i bought in 2005 had Hard Drive issues(bad sectors) because of which i had to stop using it after 2 yrs. My Toshiba and HP laptops still work but i just don't use them because of slower processing speed. I have had problems shutting down this Ultrabook since the first day. After 3-4 hrs with customer service rep i thought i had the issue resolved. Then last week the hard drive broke down and the laptop would not start. Luckily it is still in the warranty period so i will not have to pay for the replacement/repair. Apparently Dell does not pay as much attention to the quality of the hard drives it puts in its laptops. Enough of this brand for me!

Hal (westlake, la United States) :
I bought this for my daughter for college this fall. It came with Windows 8, which we set up with no problems. It has a nice screen, keyboard, and the no smear matte finish was very slick. It is thin and light. She used the machine that evening, shut it down and attempted to boot it up the next morning. The "DELL" startup screen came up, but that's all. We returned it and Amazon promptly sent a replacement. We had the EXACT SAME PROBLEM with the next machine. I returned it and later bought her a Mac Air Book, which is a beautiful (but expensive) machine. It would seem that there is either an issue with Dell or with Windows 8 with two identical machines freezing in the same exact manner. Amazon was great at giving me a no-hassle credit, but Dell, you need to find out what's going on!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét