Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

Dell Latitude D610 CD-RW/ DVD Wireless Discounts

Colbert L. Boyd "Bert Boyd" (Roanoke, VA) :
I was skeptical about purchasing a refurbished D610. It has worked like a charm the speed and capacity are suitable for my needs. It's a great home computer, I don't have to do any heavy computing with it but it seems quite capable to take on any job.
The only thing that could be better is the brightness of the screen. I need to do some research to see if I can make adjustment in the screen brightness.
I purchased the updated anti-virus and malware software and updated my router, it accepted all I could throw at it and works just fine.
For $233.00 this has been a great bargain!!!

Daveb (oregon) :
I purchased this laptop as a Christmas gift for my daughter. It was specified as being in B condition. This made me a little nervous as to what I would receive. It came with a small wear spot in the paint on the key board. Other than that it looks like new and seams to be functioning just fine. Its a much sturdier machine than some of the lower end / like priced units I looked at in the department stores. My daughter loves it and I'm very satisfied with the value.

Skeptical (USA) :
As stated, this was a fantastic deal. I was a little skeptical of buying a refurbished laptop, had tried to buy 2 others elsewhere, both had pixels burned out in them. I was amazed at the quality of this one, not a scratch on it. It took a week in shipping from the west coast to the east coast, but the battery was still at 72% when it arrived and I opened it. It looks great, performs great, and Id buy this one again. The seller was very easy to work with, no problem with communication whatsoever. Im 100% satisfied with this purchase, no problems or hassles at all.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét