Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

Dell XPS XPS13-40002sLV 13-Inch Discounts

Zach (Tokyo) :
Great product, very happy with my purchase. The laptop is constructed amazingly well and really feels premium. The soft touch keyboard deck is much more comfortable than the aluminum of the Macbook Air or Pro. I use the laptop on my lap and it never feels warm. Very quiet. SSD speeds up the computer. From boot to opening the web browser takes about 20 second with no slow down at all. Trackpad is great, just make sure you install the latest touchpad drivers on the Dell website. It was awful at first but now it is definitely acceptable and responsive. Only thing I wish was better is the screen. Wish the resolution was higher and viewing angles were better. That is my only problem with this amazing ultrabook.

Y. Ittach (Israel) :
I'm a software engineer and a maters student, and I bought this laptop both for work and for my studies. I have it for almost a year now, and I don't have a single word of complaint to say about it. It goes up FAST, the battery time is great, the keyboard and touch pad are top notch (you never notice they're there - which is the highest praise I can give to a keyboard and a touch pad), it looks amazing, the it's light weight and even the speakers are actually fun to listen to.

Mr M in Nevada (Nevada) :
The dell xps 13 is everything I expected. Its super fast, runs cool and is very quiet. The screen is high res, bright and gorgeous. Its very glossy but that was expected because of the glass screen. The keyboard is solid, easy to type on, good travel, etc. The whole thing is very well built, solid, nothing flimsy here. Because its heavy duty, its a little heavier than in its very small size indicates. I would recommend this ultrabook to anyone seeking this class of computer.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét