Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Dell Inspiron 15R i15RMT-9976SLV 15.6-Inch Discounts

Suzy Duzy (MO USA) :
so far so good...windows 8 is a bit frustrating. I don't like all my apps going thru Microsoft. Microsoft wants access to my Skype account. ..NO! Also McAfee craplet should not be allowed. I paid a premium price for MY computer yet McAfee is there uninvited. Note: If you give money to McAfee they will tell you you have a virus and squeeze you for $100s more to get rid of it. I personally found McAfee to be a scam.

S. Oyangen (Boston, MA USA) :
love the touch screen.. the processor is super quick. it has all the bells and wistles. Really what I wanted and should carry me through a few seasons. Highly recommended.

FJamesJ (MA) :
It's okay. Much heavier than I thought. It works so far. I feel it was worth the price I paid.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét