Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 10, 2013

Dell Inspiron 15 i15RV-10000BLK 15.6-Inch Discounts


PD (Virginia)

This is my first laptop and I spent a lot of time researching laptops. This one has the best value for your money. The i5 is very fast and is great for web surfing, word processing, video games, and other tasks. The main reason I bought this laptop was for games. It plays most games well. Minecraft, Skyrim, and countless steam games are definitely playable. The fan is not too loud. The keyboard is just ok. I have used worse and I have used better. The touchpad is very nice. There is also a number pad which I don't use much, but I'm sure some people use it all the time. It has plenty of ports. On the left side there is an HDMI, an Ethernet, 2 USB 3.0, 1 USB 2.0 and a headphone jack. On the front there are 4 indicator lights. The power, hard drive, battery, and wireless indicators. There is also an SD card slot. On the right side there is 1 USB 2.0, and a disc drive. I like Windows 8 a lot. A lot of people hate it, but they are probably just not used to it or don't like how different it is. I heard the start menu will be added in an update soon. The screen is decent and better than most in this price range. Overall I would recommend this laptop to anyone who does not have $1000 dollars to spend. The only drawback is how its a finger print magnet.


William Harris (Charlottesville, VA USA)

Windows 8 has some quirks I'm still getting used to, but the machine has worked beautifully right out of the box! Only complaint: the battery wears down too quickly with simple text programs.


J. Falkenhan (Kankakee, IL, US)

Runs fast and has everything I need for my home computing needs. Light enough to be comfortably portable and the picture is great. Definitely recommend.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét