Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

Dell XPS XPS13-9001sLV 13-Inch Discounts

David Boothman "Dave Boothman" (St. Simons Island, GA United States) :
Really must say I've never had a better notebook. I got pushed into it when Windows * was released and didn't want to be trapped into another ME or ME2, and I knew Windows 7 was a solid as XP. Normally I have it connected to a large display and separate keyboard and mouse but when it has to go it is very convenient, particularly with the long battery life. I suspect a major benefit is provided by the solid state drive and the unit starts up and shuts down in seconds. I've had it hooked to a TV using a USB to HDMI cable, to a DVD drive and an external backup drive and to Ethernet using a USB to Ethernet cable. At first I used a mini display port to VGA adapter but I'd recommend against it. The bulky little box and stiff cable mounted so close to the mini display port put a lot of stress on the connection and in fact the adapter became intermittent after a short while so I sought out a dedicated cable so the stress on the port is minimized. Fortunately the problem was in the adapter because replacing the connector in the notebook would be an expensive chore so abuse should be avoided.

HP_Seller (Maryland, USA) :
I've mainly always been the kind of person that likes bigger laptops, basically a portable desktop. Once I looked into the ultrabooks because I wanted something sleeker smaller and easier to get around for work I had an HP ultrabook but returned it and got the Dell ultrabook and couldn't be happier. I never preferred Dell computers because I thought they where to much of a commercial brand but after comparing the HP and the Dell ultrabook, Dell KICKS ASS!!! Highly recommend!!!!

Stuart Kerr (NY, NY) :
I bought this early on (March, 2012) and REALLY wanted to love it. Weight and form factor are EXCELLENT.
Sadly, it's just not all that. Screen was so so. Speed felt sluggish, even coming out of sleep wasn't great. It had a wonky track pad as well.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét