Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 10, 2013

Dell XPS 10 XPS10-2727BLK 10.1-Inch 32GB Tablet Discounts

Bob (Los angeles, CA)

We been using this tablet since last one month( including 4 years kid) and getting addicted to it. I would Highly recommend this product to people who wants to use tablet for work as well as for play. My kids are using for Netflix , PBS kids site etc and I have not see single drop with this one,
We like it a lot


Austin (Abita Springs, LA)

My main problem with this is that it was EXTREMELY creaky. Is read that on reviews and didn't listen. It's true. Windows RT is just fine for most people, so unless you absolutely need an old program and can't replace it with something from ythe store, don't let it scasre you away. I ended up returning this and getting a Surface RT which I love. It has great build quality, and better support. I can't recommend this.


George "The Virginian" (Washington DC)

The first Dell XPS10's Wi-Fi failed after a few hours of used the first day. Amazon was excellent about the return and sent me another XPS10. It also had its Wi-Fi fail after a few hours of the first day. I am returning it. I have wasted a lot of time setting up 2 machines and returning them through UPS. I have bought Dell for years, first problem ever. Maybe that is why Dell is in financial trouble?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét