Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Dell Inspiron i14z-1000sLV 14-Inch Discounts

David Spencer (Spring Hill, FL United States) :
Some of the other reviewers here have had issues with Dell products in the past, as have I from time to time; however, you can't deny you are getting decent hardware for the money. If I were you I'd ignore some of these other reviews which clearly have not actually tried this exact Inspiron model as it was first released in October of 2012 and they are talking like they've had it for a year and a half! I've owned Inspirons in the past and plan on them lasting me 3-4 years. That's exactly what you should expect out of any inexpensive laptop. I bought this particular model because I wanted the new Ivy Bridge processor and SSD included with this model. So far, it works great!

Timothy L. Herrick (Chelsea, MI) :
It's hard to use this computer, but much of that has to do with the OS. everything is different, and some things are just plain hard to do, like turning it off, closing programs. The computer itself is attractive, light, good battery life, fast; but if its hard to use, those things don't matter as much. There do seem to be some response problems with the touchpad as well; clicking on it is not a reliable way to reposition the mouse or activate hyperlinks, and there is no side slide, which is a handy feature.

H. Saavedra (Chandigarh) :
I turned on the laptop but a black screen with the Dell logo appeared and the laptop didn't start working.
I ran all tasks suggested in the Dell's website in order to get the laptop working again, but it didn't start.
After all my useless efforts, I checked Internet blogs and they said that this is a common issue with Dell laptops.
I'm going to return this laptop.
I wouldn't recommend this product.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét