Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Dell Inspiron 17 i17RM-2903sLV 17.3-Inch Discounts

Elnur (US) :
I've ordered this notebook on February. Very satisfied with It. One thing makes me annoying is the fan speed, but It is easly fixes by updating BIOS from DELL official web-site. Now there is no heavy fan speed! Just perfect!

Cindy Weir (Raleigh, NC United States) :
Thought this new system with windows 8 and the most recent processor would be amazing but -- most of my programs like word-and my media programs for the recordings and musci are constantly "not responding" - which is very frustrating -- I am actually thinking of returning this laptop and just getting an apple - because the Dell service is the worst as well - such a run around and no answers just more of a mess gets made -- love amazon but this is quite a junky piece of equipment

Manuel Ugarteche T (Dallas, TX) :
Got this computer a day ago and we are already having problems with it. The biggest problem I have is the registration of the computer with Dell. I know it's supposed to be helpfull, but it is cumbersome and doesn't flow right. Windows 8 is a problem as well, because it is such a large departure from the windows standard. They should have changed the layout of the keyboard as well, in order to achieve the complete effect on their customers. I'm looking into erasing the hardrive and installing windows 7. Maybe I will just return the thing.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét