Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 10, 2013

Dell Inspiron 15R i15RM-5098sLV 15.6-Inch Discounts

Kyle L Lindstrom (Westport, MA) :
After going through all the specs on various computers this is the one I decided on. I searched Best Buy, Tiger Direct, etc.. and Amazon had the same exact computer for $50 less and I also have Amazon Prime so it was a win, win. I like how light the computer is, in the past I have travelled with a laptop and the weight was a big issue. I was trying to avoid buying a Windows 8 system but then I found the app called START 8 so I decided to try Windows 8. Start 8 makes your desktop identical to the old Windows 7 so I didn't waste any time going to Windows 8. System is fast, starts up very quick and screen is very clear. Keyboard is nice and responsive. I don't rarely use the touch pad so I can't rate how I like it. I also like the battery connection to the laptop. My old Toshiba had a loose connection right from the start and didn't like it. The battery life is also pretty good. If there is one thing I could change it would be a longer power cord, it could use an extra 2 ft. I would recommend this computer to others.

Diane Johnson (NEWARK, DE, US) :
So far, I like this computer. It's my first laptop and it's super fast. I used and loved Microsoft Word for years, so Windows 8 is a challenge. However, the Windows 8 tutorial is helpful. Each use yields something new to learn.
Hope this continues to be my story.

Shun (BOSTON, MA USA) :
Its an average performance laptop. Good for the price..
not recommened if need a good high end laptop. i go with 3 stars.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét