Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Dell Inspiron 17 i17RM-2742sLV 17.3-Inch Discounts

Jonathan Dicken (NJ) :
Laptop out of the box was great, I purchased it on sale for 699! However after a month of owning the laptop starting randomly losing power and turning off. Contacted tiger direct and since I had owned it for 35 days instead of under 30 they would not replace it, instead giving me a refund which I suppose is better than naught. I'm unsure if my issue was a defect specific to my computer or to the series itself.

Kelly Francis (Cherry Tree Junction, UTAH) :
Computer's disk drive does not work. Returned for a new one. Computer would not recognize the drive. Took to repair and they said return as they did not know why. Other than that I really like it. New one came and it works fine.

E Horton (florida) :
Wow is one way of putting my thoughts after opening the box to power up this laptop. Its great and the screen size is huge. Fast and easy to operate. Shipping was quick and delivery was no hassle at all. Check out this product for the latest and best. Great buy I think. Enjoy yours because I know I will certainly make good use of mine!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét