Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

Dell Inspiron i15R-2105sLV 15-Inch Discounts

Jack's Mom (Hatboro, PA, US) :
My husband is a total music freak and has been without his 40,000 songs for over 2 years because our desktop crapped out. This computer was so reasonably priced and arrived so quickly, I was able to give him his birthday present early so he could spend Thanksgiving weekend getting it up and running. The amount of memory and hard drive space is also so generous for the price. Great buy, great seller!

GadgetGirl (Poughkeepsie, ny) :
To clear up any confusion, this computer is a Dell model 5520. I'm not sure why the seller does not change or include this in the description, as a clarification seems suitable. In any event, this is my second inspiron. I really like it thus far. The sound is unbelievable as they have moved the speakers to the front. I did not give it 5 stars due to the highly reflective screen, and the lacking battery life. The keyboard is arranged a bit different than my older inspiron, but that is not an issue for me. I bought this as I did not want a Win 8 model. If you feel the same, I suggest that you buy this ASAP. Glad I made this purchase.

Marcia Vogl (Santa Ana, CA, US) :
Instead of getting desktop for my new office, I opted for this lap top. It does all I need and take little space. I use an external keyboard and mouse so it's just like having a desk top. The scree is plenty big for my uses which is mostly word processing, email, and web surfing.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét