Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Dell Inspiron 13z i13Z-3636sLV 13.3-Inch Discounts

Patty (USA) :
I thought I could deal with Windows 8, I guess not. Nope, I still have to go back to the desktop. One thing I don't like this computer is that the outlet of all sorts of device are covered by little lids that they can easily broken off. I broke one the first 10 minutes when I receive this laptop. However, it's fast, that I can tolerate the other little things. For the price I paid for, it's a really good deal!

James V. Rich "jvr" (Newark, CA United States) :
So far I'm very pleased with this laptop, but like so many other folks have mentioned about Windows 8, it sucks but I will have to learn to live with it.

Zhu Lianjun (NJ) :
I just bought the laptop. It looks good. However, there is always some system problem. Such as the host processor for windows tasks has stopped working. And the internet explorer stopped suddenly. I asked the customer service. They only told me to restart the laptop. How was that?!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét