Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Dell XPS 13 XPS13R2-1050sLV 13.3-Inch Discounts

JDCalVino (Virginia) :
Incredible laptop. I nuked the OS when I received it and installed Linux Mint and have not one bad thing to say about it. It's incredibly fast, light and durable. It feels very well made yet has some features I wish Apple would consider for their own laptops. For instance, I love aluminum cased laptops, but better for heat dissipation, looks great and durability. However when working with an all aluminum laptop it can get VERY hot and tends to be a bit slippery if on your clothed lap. This XPS is designed perfectly with a textured rubber of sorts on the bottom so it doesn't slide yet maintains the aluminum cover and frame.

Trexxcrap (USA) :
We ordered several of these for my job and everyone loves them, they are great speedy laptops, weight almost nothing and haven't had a single issue in 3 months of ownership.

Omar Zeciri (CA) :
I ordered this directly from Dell, the Dell XPS 13 is really small almost like a 11 inch laptop, I liked everything about it until I turned it on and realized that the Display is horrible, its a TN display, and if you even move it a little, the picture and color shifts and fades, horrible viewing angles. I just cant believe that they would put a piece of display on a beautiful laptop, that's Dell for you.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét