Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

Dell Studio 1555 15.6-Inch Black Discounts

Marc Bills (Planet Earth) :
I purchased this laptop for college, and it far exceeded what I expected out of it. Its fast, reliable, and the screen quality is fantastic. I had Ubuntu dual-booted and it worked great, very enjoyable experience both on Windows 7 and Linux. Typing is very easy on it, as it has a pretty big keyboard which makes it very easy for those who prefer a normal sized keyboard. Gaming is basic, you can run some steam games on low settings, and the processor is pretty fast, great for school work, web browsing, and video chatting.

Kaushik Shankar "kaushik" (san antonio, texas) :
I got this laptop as a replacement for my Insprion Laptop. I love this laptop every bit especially after using Inspiron 1525. I love the LCD Screen, battery life and the configuration of this sytem. Windows 7 is really good and it makes me like my laptop even more. This one has the t6600 intel core2duo's centrino processor. Studio laptops stands out in its looks and is comparable to the Hp's. One the bad side, this laptop is a bit heavy.

Bookworm "Bookworm" (Minnesota) :
Just got this computer today, so can't speak to its performance, but I can say that of the three laptops I have owned, this one is by far the loudest. It sounds like a jet plane taking off every time the fan cycles on, which seems to happen every minute or two. This is really distracting and disappointing for a thousand dollar computer. I wish I had known this before purchasing...I would never have gotten it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét