Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 10, 2013

Dell Inspiron i15RV-6193BLK 15.6-Inch Discounts

Foxyred (Pflugerville, TX United States)

I've had my laptop for a few days now and I love the touch screen. It's been a little confusing trying to figure out things but I think I've getting it. Just a few more things to figure out but it's a nice laptop for a inexpensive price.

Dennis (Dallas, Texas)

Well I am pretty much satisfied with this touchscreen laptop, mostly its used to surf the web, socialife, some not so demmanind games etc.. I dont need that much of computing power, but it does bother me the lag when I try to open an application it takes like 5 seconds sometimes even more, I guess processor is not that fast, I should have done my homework to find out the most decent processor speed for win 8.


Irma Ferguson (Florida, USA)

I bought this laptop with the expectation to just do work. I have had the time of my life with the travel aspect of the "windows" file. The touch screen works perfectly and so far, no issues. I absolutely adore my laptop especially since it arrived on time and brand new.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét