Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 10, 2013

Dell Inspiron 15 i15RV-6190BLK 15.6-Inch Discounts

Tanvir Ahmed Khan: I have ordered this Laptop three days ago and it delivered yesterday before the schedule. I was so pleased when I received it. But my pleasure soon turned into nightmare when I Pressed the Power Button after connecting it with its charger. The Laptop didn't Start up at all. I have then called Dell Technical Support. With their instruction I've tried to open it in every way it's possible to open the laptop. Finally, they said they will send a Technician at my home with the parts to fix the Laptop. But I wonder didn't they perform quality control test before they put it on for sell?? Now they might could fix it for now because I have 1 year warranty. But I'm afraid if another defect shows up, what I'll do then?? This is first time I felt cheated and very very disappointed with an Amazon purchase.


Dennis Mundy: This one has an intermittent 'card reader', I bought this ONLY as a backup for the other DELL laptop which I had to return , due to a bad 'hard-drive'. We have had much luck with DELL so far. In the past 20 +years have had mostly HP',s & also some ACER's which have been fine, just normal problems. Probably will not buy any more DELL's.


R. L. Kumpf: I purchased the Dell Inspiron. My HP tower died. I needed a new computer. I was dreading the software these manufactures install. I don't think HP was actually running genuine Windows. I was kind of glad it gave up on me. But, I'm in the digital media market. I need to stay online for business. I'll try the Dell. I fired up my new Dell notebook. I'm not having any problems. It came with a Kindle app for Windows 8. My Kindle cloud appeared in one click. No need to download anything from Amazon. This quality reader took care of everything. I tried to install my old copy of Windows 8 Pro. It said the activation key was valid. Windows wasn't activated. They said I needed to purchase a new copy, after all. Trouble! Not much... Dell saw to it to have automatic restore points for adding features to Windows enabled. I was back into the original Windows 8 installation the manufacturer installed. I would suggest Windows 8 Pro with Media Center. I'm now running the new copy I bought from Amazon on my Dell notebook. The Dell Inspiron is probably one of the better computers on the market today!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét