Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 10, 2013

Dell Latitude 10 LAT10-6238BK 10.1-Inch Tablet Discounts

Robert Hartwell (Arizona, USA) :
As with all new toys, it takes getting used to. I recommend a stylus and keyfolio or other keyboard for improved productivity. Touch keyboard is kind of a pain, but what on screen keyboard isn't?
Great battery life. I unplug from 6:30 am until 5:30 pm and still have plenty of battery life.

Sadie (Washington DC) :
I am loving my new latitude 10. Windows 8 I have found to be very easy to use. The only thing that is confusing is the game store and the Xbox are connected even if you don't have an Xbox I think. I have found that the internet work extremely well. So far I don't have much to complain about

Disappointed with Dell (Los angeles, CA) :
Bought through Dell.com (but unable to 'review' it through their site).
First - Dell did not deliver on the specs they promised and are now not willing to make the changes to meet the agreed upon specs (despite having documented chat logs with their sales representative). Not happy with Dell's Customer Service.
I like Windows 8. It takes a bit to get used to as I have a non-windows phone and the gestures are a bit different but still very intuitive. It just takes a little time as any system requires.
Tablet - I thought a tablet was the way to go, but unless being used for media, the tablet is not very functional for work unless docked.
Hopefully Dell will give me full refund back and I will go with a PC convertible, probably well worth it despite the additional cost.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét