Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

Dell Latitude D610 14.1-inch 1.73GHz Discounts

Gate1701 (OCEANSIDE, CA, US) :
I want others to know how happy I am with my new laptop. I needed to have wifi computer access for a trip I had to make. I decided a laptop would be the only way and purchased it from Amazon. I have purchased other items from them before and have always been pleased with my purchases. This item was sold through a company named Tampa Laptops in Tampa, Fla. The computer arrived in great condition, however when I shipped it to my travel location it was damaged during that shipment. I contacted Tampa Laptop and they repaired it within 2 days and shipped it back. Zack at Tampa Laptop was great. Due to their service and helpfulness, I would not only purchase from them again but strongly recommend them for any laptop purchase or service.

M. LOONEY (Corpus Christi, TX USA) :
So far so good. I am very impressed with the performance and speed. I replaced an HP computer bought new 4 years ago, and believe me this is an upgrade from that. I did have to load anti virus, I prefer Trend Micro Internet Security. I use the computer for bill paying, e-mail, and my medical records. I plan on buying a extended service policy from Square Trade. You can't go wrong buying from Tampa-Laptops.

Amy Housley "Amy" (Oklahoma) :
I purchased the refurbished laptop for my son's 11th birthday & it was a big hit. The laptop was actually better then described. There weren't any noticiable blemishes, such as tiny scratches, worn keys, etc. And for $177 w/ free shipping, you just can't beat the price, especially when it's just like new. I know the day is coming with my laptop, which brand new, I paid over $600 for, and I definitely will go this route & save money. This laptop was completly ready to go out of the box, the wifi was all set up & Microsoft was ready to go. Tampa Laptops did a great job w/ the refurb & offers them at an unbeatable price. I am very satisfied with my purchase & will purchase from Tampa Laptops again. Great seller!! Spread the word that Tampa Laptops is a wonderful outlet to purchase refurbished laptops & save you money!!!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét